Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

i remember when newgrounds was the first to get videos like this.....not the last

Lazy Writing 3 Lazy Writing 3

I do that exact thing to all my friends

except for the dead nana part and calling people dicks. But that's an ongoing joke between my friends. I always yell PULL YOUR PANTS UP AND PASS THE BONG

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I'm sure i'm not the only one when i say this

What will you do after this series? After such an incredible series that is one of the highest rated what will you make? It could have the same characters or have the same setting but be a different series. You say that 5 will be the last but you can still use the time and place for something else.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

2 hours afo OMFG

it's so amazing how i watched it so close to when it came out because now
I can cause panic in my school and tell people to watch

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

oh my god ... BACON

1. This is an awesome flash
2. BACON
3.Going to be new better one
4. BAAAACCCCOOOONNN

I'm obsessed with bacon so this flash is like three times awesomer to me than a vegetarian

[KK] 3aster is ga y [KK] 3aster is ga y

OMG

newgrounds got rick rolled

Clock Day Lunch Hour Clock Day Lunch Hour

1st review LAWL

All my 5's and 10's r belong to this flash.

short and repetitive but it is still a worthy animation. BTW how'd you do the shadow like thing it looooooks KEWL

Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

HILARIOUSLY RANDOM

random just plain random and FUNNY too

Eddsworld Zombeh Nation Eddsworld Zombeh Nation

BACON ROXORZ

Do more with bacon bacon is the best substance on earth. BTW i tried his plan apparently some people don't like bacon *sniff sniff hold back tears* ohhh who am I kidding..........

NOBODY CAN RESIST THE POWER OF BACON MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Great flash could improve on some graphics jokes are awesome OMG ZOOMbies *whack*....... I GOTTA PLAN *how to take over world with BACON*

Phoenix The Goofy Goober Phoenix The Goofy Goober

Pretty Sweet

Is this your first or was there anything else that didnt make it like this

fusion-of-flash responds:

This is my first submitted flash, and it's a project besides my first flash that is not yet done. Thx for the review.